Looking for Rental or Vacant Property Insurance in Nashville?

If you own a rental property in Nashville, or a home that happens to be vacant, you need a specialty dwelling or landlord insurance policy. This is due to the fact that traditional homeowners insurance excludes properties that are not owner-occupied.

There are several types of properties that fall under this title, including long-term rental investment properties, short-term rental investment properties (AirBnb & VRBO), and vacant dwellings under renovation. Each scenario requires different types of coverage, and this is where Brian can help, since he has access to many different carriers. I will work hard to make sure that you have the proper coverage for your unique needs.

As a side not, not only do I insure dozens of Nashville investment properties, I also own several short-term rentals. Because of this, you can rest assured that I understand the needs each property requires. Even if you’re “flipping” a property, I can structure a tailor-made policy with equal payment options.

Contact Me
Common Landlord Scenarios
  • Rental Properties — Specialty Dwelling or Landlord insurance, which protects landlord furnishings and tenant liability, is the only type of policy that will work for a rental property.

  • Vacant Homes — This property type can be difficult to insure, and while most companies will ignore you, we can help you through the process.
  • Seasonal & Vacation Homes — In order to insure these types of properties, most companies require that you also insure your primary residence with them, which we know isn’t always possible.
  • Older & Lower Value Homes — Many insurance companies hesitate to cover homes of this type, but we have access to specialty policies from multiple carriers.
  • Homes Under Construction — In some situations, your renovation, addition, or reconstruction project may require a specialty dwelling policy.

Ready to Talk Insurance?